I forgot tomorrow is a new year.
What a bummer.
What's worth counting down to - next year.
Yes this is said on a totally negative note because I AM NOT looking forward to the year 2007.
And falling ill on New Years' Eve just hits the spot like HA seriously. (Sarcasm if you hadn't realise)
Sunday, December 31, 2006
Previous Posts
- What can I say?It cracked me up.-&I guess that's a...
- Changed the very boring layout.Miss blogging.Sorry...
- I sure miss typing on this box thing.Why?'Cos...Al...
- EVERYONE, CLICK HEREEEEEEEE!
- In case you didn't read, in my previous entry (whi...
- I'VE DECIDED.THAT IT'S TIME TO SAY GOODBYE. (even ...
- Stop being so full of yourself for no apparent rea...
- A quote I see at the top right hand corner of this...
- Dad said i almost got the gastric flu thing that w...
- HAHAHAHAHA OKAY THIS IS SO BLOG-WORTHY SO HERE GOE...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home